Chuparosas - Mixed Use
SWC Germann and Dobson Roads
- 40 gross acres
- Parcel 1: 13,000 s.f. pharmacy
- Parcel 2: 50,000 s.f. retail, office and drive-thru
- Parcel 3: 258 apartment units
- Parcel 4: 156,750 s.f. church campus
- WPI was lead designer for master plan. WPI was project architect for parcel 3 only.
- Spanish Mission style architecture
- Create a “village” within the City of Chandler.
- Design a commercial/retail center that fronts on both the arterial streets and the adjacent multifamily residential parcel.
- Coordinate with multiple clients, concerned and active neighbors, City staff, City elected officials and the design team.